Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seasons

We mark time in decades,years,seasons,months,weeks,days,hours,minutes,seconds.
 I chose seasons as my ' time' theme as there is always an element in each season that I enjoy and anticipate with pleasure. Spring of course for its renewal and the burst of fresh growth. Summer for the long relaxing days on holiday hopefully enjoying the sun .Autumn for it's beautiful foliage and Winter , the long nights huddled in front of a cosy fire.
I too have finished mine early as we have four lots of overseas visitors here during Sept/Oct for the Rugby World Cup. Mostly family, two daughters, husbands and grandchildren from Australia, my sister and husband from U.K. and finally old friends from the States. PHEW!!!!
Hope you enjoy receiving the quilts Kay
Cheers Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment