Thursday, January 30, 2014

Deb - Singing in the Rain

                                               

I think we all know the movie Singing in the Rain with Gene Kelly in the starring role. It was reported that Kelly was ill with a temperature when he filmed the take, and also that his suit shrank!
I used to watch lots of these old films when I was doing my Mothercraft nursing course. I would come home from night duty and watch the Midday Movie (often in black and white). Does anyone else remember those?
I couldn't find a fabric with raindrops so I bought a spot fabric and made droplets with a Pigma pen. I realised that was a pretty crazy idea after the first fifty but it was too late by then!!
I always ask Rod about ideas for these challenges. His idea for Rain was a picture of the Queen with the words 'long may she reign' !!

No comments:

Post a Comment