Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Deb - Home Is Where The Heart (Bum) Is!


At the time Margie suggested HOME as our theme I was 'babysitting' my granddaughters' hermit crabs! Along with their food and water they came with extra shells. Hermit crabs change homes as they grow. They are fascinating little creatures but I was quite happy to hand them back. I was terrified they might die whilst in my care! This quilt is machine appliqued and hand quilted with hearts, some are upside down and they look like little bums. So 'home is where the heart is' or in the case of the hermit crab 'home is where the bum is'!!  (I'm not sure if hermit crabs have hearts?)  
Hope I haven't offended anybody by using the word bum.

1 comment:

  1. My 8 year old granddaughter has hermit crabs, and they are fascinating indeed!!! I love this theme of HOME!~ You did a great job!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete