Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dominos by Judith


Evening All
Time is running out and I've not yet had a chance to master blogger so please forgive me this time for sending my Twelve challenge via email.

Attached a photo "Domino" my quilt for the Twelve Challenge.  It was machine pieced and machine quilted before appliqueing and machine stitching the details of a double six domino.

Dominos was never one of my favourite games but since making this quilt I have learnt that the game of Dominos has many variations - I am in the process of finding out more and who knows may even get to enjoy it - I hope so as it would be a great way to entertain our two youngest grandsons.

It's been fun taking part in this first challenge and I look forward to seeing all the finished quilts and learning about our next challenge.

Happy stitching

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment