Saturday, January 29, 2011

Window Shopping - Deb

I thought about this theme for quite a while. I was all ready to start on a ship's porthole when I came across some images on the internet of people window shopping. I'm sure we've all spent time peering through shop windows lusting after items beyond our budgets! (In my case it is certainly not high heel shoes!)  The quilt is machine appliqued using Vliesofix and it took three goes to get the organza 'window' to sit right!!  Some appropriate 'fashion' fabric provided the cut out mannequins.
The Quilt Encounter committee had a get together recently and Helen brought her 'Collection' quilts along. It was great to see them in real life. I do hope we can have a get together in the future and all bring our quilts.
Well, since I live near the beach my theme is 'FISH' and you can interpret that as broadly as you wish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment