Saturday, November 27, 2010

'2 from 11 = 9'




Hello everyone,
'2 from 11 = 2'. That just about says it all! I'm a collector! Can't help myself.
So when it was time to make this little quilt I was in a real bind......... what collection should I do?
Well the old lace and buttons won. It is a bit hard to see the lace in a photo though.
Have been enjoying everyone's comments and photos.
This is a great way to keep in touch but I am still learning all of the 'ins and outs' of the process.
The photo is meant to be the other way around but I can't do that yet.   Baby steps!
Cheers,
Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the quilts so far - lucky Helen!
    I had the same problem trying to rotate my photo. Ruth so I ended up taking another photo. holding my camera the other way around - a frustrating afternoon, lots of images to delete, but I got there. I bet there is a better way. Margie

    ReplyDelete